PARTS COVERAGE DETAILS
1. ENGINE SYSTEM
Cylinder Block include : Pistons, Piston Rings, Connecting- rods & bearings, Crankshaft, Crankshaft main bearing, Gudgeon pins & bearings, Thrust bearing. Cylinder Head include : Camshaft, Camshaft bearings, Cam followers, Timing - gears, Timing chains & guides. Rocker assembly include Hydraulic rocker, Rocker arm, Rocker shafts, Rocker bushings, Cylinder head valves, Collects, Valve lifters, Valve springs, Valve seals, Valve spring retainers, Valve seats, Valve guides, Pushrods, Head gasket(s). Oil-pump include oil-pump housing, Oil seals, Intel & Exhaust manifolds, Flywheel ring gears, Alternator, Turbocharger, Engine mountings, Oil-pan, Common-Rail
2. TRANSMISSION & DRIVE TRAIN SYSTEM
- Manual - Internal gears & shafts, Baulk rings and bearings, Syncro hubs, Selector fork, seals & bushes, Reverse light switch, sensors & solenoids, Odometer drive-gears, Oil seals & gaskets, Pressure Plate, Release bearing
- Automatic - Torque-converter, Drive-plate, เกียร์ Gears, Shafts & Bushes, Oil-pump, Seals, Governors, Servo, Flaxiplate, Solenoids & switcher, Parking pawl assembly, Odometer drive-gears, Gear linkages, Valve body, Clutches & Brake bands
3. DRIVE TRAIN
Crown-wheel & pinion, bearing & oil seals, Differential gears, Driveshaft & Constant-velocity joints, Properller shaft/Halfshaft, Wheel- bearings, Axle-bearings, Locking rings, Universal-joints, 4-wheel-drive unit, Free-wheeling hub
4. COOLING SYSTEM
Radiator, Oil-cooler, Water-pump, Pulley, Viscous-coupling, Thermostat, Thermostat Housing & gasket, Thermostatically controlled-fan(including motor), Temperature sender units
5. FUEL SYSTEM
Actuator, Air mass sensor, Fuel-pump, Fuel injection pump & injectors, Carburetor, Automatic choke unit, Diesel injection-pump & injectors, Diesel lift-pump, Fuel-tank sending unit
6. FRONT AND REAR SUSPENSION SYSTEM
Coil springs, Leaf springs, Ball & Swivel joints, Panhard
rods, Upper & Lower control arms, Bushes, Stabilizer-bars,
Stabilizer-bars links & bushings, Shock absorbers, Strut
Exclude : Wheel alignment & Balancing adjustment, Wheels & Tyres
7. STEERING SYSTEM
Steering-box unit, Rack & pinion, Steering column, Power steering pump, Pitman arm, Idler arm, Tie-rod ends, Drag link, Universal joints, high pressure hose
8. BRAKE SYSTEM
ABS Brake module system and Sensor, Brake servo, non-return
valve, Master & Wheel cylinders, Restrictor Valve, Disc brake
caliper & Seals, Pedal assembly & linkages, ABS electronic
control processor, ABS speed sensor, Pressure differential
valve, Front hubs, Parking brake system
Exclude :- Wearable parts such as brake pad, brake disc and drum
9. ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
Starter motor unit including solenoid, Alternator unit,
Voltage regulator, Distributor, Coil unit, Washer pump, Power
window unit, Power mirror motor, Headlamp adjuster motor, Stop
lamp switch, Wiper system, Wiper blade motor, Central lock
motor, Power mirror motor, Electronic Control Unit, Automotive
electronic system, Distributor cap, All cables, Relays, Horn,
Headlamp adjustment mechanism, Remote control, Alarm system
Exclude :- Batteries, Wiper blades/ rubbers
10. ENHANCED ELECTRICAL
Engine control unit including Automatic Cruise Control,
Transmission control unit, VDIM system
Note : Any damage resulting from defective “Wiring harness” (prior to the failure of the control unit) and/or mishandling of the unit(s) is not covered by the warranty.
11. AIR CONDITIONER SYSTEM
Compressor, Heating Unit, Cooling Unit, Water Valve, Air
condition motor, Air flow sensor, Compressor clutch,
condenser, Evaporator/Cooling coil, Expansion valve, Suction
throttling valve, Automatic Climate Control Unit, Blower
Exclude : Oil, Refrigerant
12. EMISSION CONTROL SYSTEM
Positive Crankcase Ventilation (PCV), Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR), Evaporative Control, Air Injection, Catalytic Converter, Oxygen Sensor, Exhaust systems
13. BODY EXTERIOR
Bonnet release mechanism, Glove compartment latch/lock, Safety Restrain System - SRS, Petro cap release mechanism, Boot & Tailgate release mechanism, Tailgate lock, Car stereos /Video which install by car’s maker
Damage caused to casing and other mechanical & electrical parts as a direct result of the failure of a covered compartment
WARRANTY EXTENSION EXCEPTION
1. GENERAL EXCEPTION
- In case of war, Civil war or military coup
- Nuclear weapon and radiation
2. NON COVERAGE PARTS/ITEM
- Consumable parts such as tires and battery and regular maintenance parts determined by manufacturer
- Parts or system which wear out from normal usage
- Parts / system which are not originally installed from manufacturer
- Hybrid & EV System Components
- Interior and exterior parts which are not part of the mechanical or electrical systems
- Interior Parts such as Seat and Cover, Console, Console storage, Door seal strip etc
- Exterior Parts such as Car Surface, Body and paint, Glass, wiper blade, spoiler and skirt etc
3. CAUSES OF DAMAGE/LOSS WHICH ARE NOT INCLUDED IN WARRANTY EXTENSION
- Rust, corrosion, wearing-out resulting from normal usage
- Maintenance, modification including repair and parts replacement to prevent the damage in advance
- Lack of maintenance or service based on mileage / time specified by manufacture
- Lack of proper maintenance including the use of fuel, lubricant or chemicals other than those specified in owner manual or approved by manufacturer
- Vehicle modification or accessory installation which do not meet standard or regulation set by manufacturer
- Vehicles whose parts are disassembled through service from non-authorized service workshop
- Accident such as fire, crash, explosion or natural disaster
- Damages resulted from the use of non-genuine parts
ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE DETAILS
24hrs Emergency Roadside Assistance Benefit
- An unlimited number of Emergency Roadside Service requests per year.
- An unlimited number of towing requests per year, Free towing to Lexus Dealer/Lexus Service Corner only within Thailand with no limitation on distance.
- 24hours access to free technical advice in the event of an accident or breakdown
- “Mistakenly Locked” vehicles – the attending technician will arrange for the collection and delivery of the key to the breakdown location. With no limitation on distance. Alternatively, a locksmith service may be arranged at the member’s expenses if required.
- Free of charge, up to 10 liters of fuel per time to enable an “out of fuel” vehicle to be driven to the nearest service station. This service can only be used two times a year, on subsequent occasions within the same year, the cost of fuel will be charged to the member.
- For EV Vehicle, in case of breakdown caused by run out of high voltage battery in a roadside situation,
- Free towing to nearest charging station within 100 km. The additional distance will be charged to the customer at 25 Baht/km. Customers can only use this service one time per year, on subsequent occasions within the same year, the cost of towing will be the customer’s responsibility.
- Replacement vehicle: In the event that the customer’s vehicle is towed away from the breakdown location, the Assistance Centre will offer and arrange for the delivery of a rental vehicle to the customer. Should they require one, the customer shall be responsible for the cost of rental and in satisfying any requirements from the car rental company.
When travelling more than 100 kilometers away from home and the customer’s car is recovered to an authorized repairer and the repairs cannot be completed within the same day, the customer shall be provided with the following alternative benefits:
- Up to 3 nights' accommodation for the driver and up to 4 passengers, with a maximum budget of 3,000 Baht per person per day. Please note that coverage is for room tariff’s only and that any additional expenses such as food, beverages, telephone charges, etc. are the responsibility of the customer; OR
- Economy Air Class travel, First Class Train, or Coach transportation to the customer’s onward destination, or home, (One-way ticket with budget up to 3,000 Baht per trip) for the driver and up to 4 passengers; OR
- Up to 3 days car rental hire, with a daily budget of not more than 3,000 Baht.
If the customer selects to continue their journey by an alternative means of transport, then benefits also include full repatriation of the car, once repairs have been completed, to an onward destination, or home.
Additional Concierge Service
Information and Arrangement
- 24 hours medical helpline (recommended medical service providers)
- Flight reservations and re-scheduling
- Hotel booking
- Limousine service reservations
- Car rental reservations
- Restaurant reservations
- Golf Tee-Off booking service
- Any problem resulting from an accident and natural disaster is not covered under these Services.
- Any expenses incurred without the prior authorization of AWP Services.
- Expense that would normally have been paid by the customer, such as petrol and toll charges.
- The cost of replacement parts.
- Any costs resulting from participation in motor racing, rallies, speed or duration tests.
- Any costs resulting from the customer’s vehicle being kept in an unroadworthy condition. If customer continually fails to keep their vehicle in a roadworthy condition, then AWP Services reserves the right to revoke the customer’s coverage.
- Any cost resulting from your being under the influence of intoxicating liquor, solvent abuse or drugs