The service terms and conditions stated herein are for a person registering and providing data (hereinafter referred to as “the Customer”) to understand the terms and conditions relating to the registration to receive data related to their interests and vehicles as well as price quotations and test drive sessions from Toyota Motor Thailand Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”) together with Dentsu (Thailand) LTD. (hereinafter referred to as Dentsu (Thailand) LTD.) Therefore, please read these terms and conditions carefully before clicking “Accept.” By clicking “Accept” it is deemed that you have acknowledged and consented to the said terms and conditions.
2. Collection, Use, and Disclosure of the Customer’s Data
1) Collection, use, and disclosure of the Customer’s data
2) Collection of cookies
3. Data Security
Realizing the importance of the security of your personal data, the Company keeps your data confidential and safe and has, as required by law, taken appropriate measures to protect your personal data from unauthorized use, access, disclosure, or loss.
1) Dentsu (Thailand) LTD. in its capacity as “the Data Processor” shall collect, use or disclose your personal data as instructed by the Company in its capacity as “the Data Controller.”
2) The Company and Dentsu (Thailand) LTD. shall collect, use or disclose your personal data on the legal basis and shall strictly comply with provisions in the Personal Data Protection Act B.E. 2562 (A.D.2019) and relevant laws.
4) The Company shall own the personal data collected according to these terms and conditions.
5) The Company shall have the right to disclose your personal data to government or security-related agencies upon their requests as required by law.
5. Applicable Laws
The terms and conditions stated herein shall be governed and interpreted by Thai laws. If any part of these terms and conditions is found to be invalid or unenforceable, it shall not affect the validity of the entire terms and conditions.
These terms and conditions shall be effective from 27 May 2020 onwards.